Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Year, New Start

I used to be really into reading and all things bookish. In 2008, though, reading took a back seat to other things in my life and I didn't read one single book for pleasure. If you knew me you would know how crazy that is. My average for the number of books I read in a year is anywhere between 50-70 books. So to not have read one book in 2008 is just not right.

Due to some recent events in my life I am now able to focus on reading again. I think this will be good for me as I have definitely missed reading every day.

So, since 2008 is drawing to a close and I am jumping back on the reading bandwagon I decided to start a book blog to keep me motivated. I will post about the books I have read, books I want to read and other bookish things. I hope to keep this up for years to come. Welcome to my book blog.

No comments: